Sunday 8 January 2012

How lucky am I?

First I get a logo made for me by Sarah of Dragonfly-Jersey It started off with someone else posting on Craft Forum about logos and look what  got? I think Sarah's talents are amazing. She insists it is just for fun - she makes jewellery really!

And then I win a beautiful set of jewellery courtesy of Kat at With U in Mind The jewellery is really pretty and she has promised a little surprise too. Obviously I shall put up photos when the parcel arrives.

I hope my year continues to be so lucky! Somehow I think 2012 is going to be a goody'un.

Thank you to both Sarah and Kat.

2 comments:

  1. You're most welcome! Well Done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am over the moon that you love it Stef...and thank you for letting have a go... Sarah cx

    ReplyDelete