My resolution for the week is to get my ideas book out and to go through my material stash and designate a project for each piece.
I need to stay neat and tidy so I must be ruthless. I will Freegle anything I don't immediately like! Honest!!
I also have to make a couple of trips down into the cellar! We had a tidy and threw a lot of stuff down there. The idea was that if we didn't miss it we would get rid of it. Unfortunately someone got carried away and just put everything down there. So my brand new, never been opened bag of brooch backs is down there somewhere - and I need them NOW! It's just as well he works away!
I want to be sorted before I start car booting again. I need to reduce the impulse buys and go with more of an idea of what I want to buy/make. I now know my sewing skills are sadly diminished so I will be looking at straight line projects like these:
- Plastic bag holders: easy tubes with elastic at each end (French seams hopefully)
- Square bags with some decoration: buttons, needle felt or a photo (I have never even opened the clever paper I bought)
- Girls skirts into bags: linings with and without pocketses
- Skirts into pinnies: well, the idea seems simple in my head!
- Jumpers into scarflet, wrist warmer, hat sets (well I do already have the pattern sketched out!)
- draft excluders: but I'd need to think about the stuffing!
So, the camera is on charge and I have tidied the table..... tomorrow night I shall start sorting!
Unless of course work gets in the way! I do have a bit of marking left to finish - oops!